My Experience and Tips
Moving is no fun. It’s one of the most stressful things you can do, even when it’s just across town. So when I had to move from Ohio to California for my new job, I was pretty darn stressed out. There are companies that will help you move in your own state, but what about moving across the country? The answer is hiring out of state movers – but how does this work?
The first thing you need to do is get a few moving quotes. HireAHelper makes this easy by providing free, no-obligation quotes from the best long-distance movers in your area. We have pre-screened these companies for you, so you know you’re getting quality service.
Once you have your quotes, it’s time to decide which company is right for you. Consider things like price, experience, and reviews. You also want to make sure the company has good insurance – after all, your belongings are priceless!
Finally, contact the mover and book your move! Be sure to let them know about any special requirements (like packing or loading help) and give them as much information as possible about your move date, location to moving destination, etc.
Moving is stressful in any situation, but when you hire the right long-distance mover it makes everything that much easier!
– Start packing early – the earlier you start, the less stressed out you’ll be!
– Label everything – this will make unpacking a breeze.
– Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes.
– Use bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and other packing materials to protect your belongings.
– Make sure fragile items are properly packed and marked as such.…